Before you can uninstall goalgamiPro from your Salesforce org, you will need to remove certain configurations made to your Salesforce org for goalgamiPro.
- Remove goalgamiPro Page Layouts Assignments
- Remove ‘Copy to goalgamiPro’ Button.
Please see the attached document for steps on how to remove these configurations from your Salesforce org and uninstall the app.
Once you have removed the goalgamiPro configurations listed above, you can uninstall goalgamiPro from your Salesforce org as follows:
- Go to Setup -> Build -> Installed Packages in Salesforce.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall’ link next to ‘goalgamiPro for Salesforce’ package name in the ‘Installed Packages’ list.
- The 'Uninstalling a Package' page is displayed.
- Scroll to bottom 'Uninstalling a Package' page and check the box next to ‘Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components’.
- Click Uninstall. The app will start to uninstall.
- Once the app is uninstalled, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Refresh the 'Installed Packages' page and the ‘goalgamiPro for Salesforce’ package should be gone from the ‘Installed Packages’ list.