See attached PDF for complete user guide.
Articles in this section
- How are 529 accounts evaluated in the Cash Flow Planner?
- How are rates of return calculated and applied in the Cash Flow Planner?
- How does the Cash Flow Planner differ from the Household Balance Sheet?
- Why does the Cash Flows screen include projections for all future years while the “How Do I Pay for My Retirement?” section of the Goal Achievement Report covers only the household’s retirement years?
- What does the Cash Flow Planner do with anticipated savings and anticipated benefits?
- Complete Cash Flow Planner User Guide
- I can enter different dates (Earliest, Target, Latest Date) for a one-time goals when calculating the Balance Sheet. What date does it use to calculate the cash flow?
- Why does my starting value on the “Account Balances by Year based on funding your goal” sometimes differ between charts?
- How can the Cash Flow Planner help me?
- What should I do if my client has a deficit?