Yes, the Household Balance Sheet is independent of current and future asset allocations.
Articles in this section
- How is the Spending Reductions Needed section of the ‘Can I Afford My Goals?’ report determined?
- If the balance sheet calculation uses actuarial net present value for retirement expense goals (incorporating life expectancy), doesn’t that mean half the population will live longer than the planning horizon?
- Is the Household Balance Sheet independent of current/future asset allocations?
- What is the Funding Percent on the Household Balance Sheet?
- What is the Surplus/Deficit on the Household Balance Sheet?
- How are 529 Plan evaluated in the Balance Sheet?
- Where does goalgamiPro use the different Present Value calculations?
- How are Social Security balance Sheet values calculated?
- What is the difference between Actuarial and End of Life expectancy methods?
- How is the Additional Savings Needed section of the ‘Can I Afford My Goals?’ report determined?