The advisor is able to create any number of household members. A household member can then be assigned to a plan as one of two principals to be used for important details, such as household retirement date and goal information. Each household requires at least one member. We default the client name used to set up the household as the first member.
- Sign on to goalgamiPro
- Enter a household
- On the Household Details page, review Household Members created or Add Members.
- Create a household member by providing name, birthdates, and gender, and other information about the person.
- View list of household members created for a client.
- View and edit a household member’s details.
- Delete a household member.
For a step-by-step explanation of how to navigate managing your household members, watch our video: YouTube: How to Add a Household in goalgamiPro