The Household Balance Sheet simply calculates present values and liquidation values. Those present value calculations that represent cash flows over long periods of time – income and expenses – often represent the largest values on the balance sheet, particularly for younger household members. Changes to those values that stretch for long periods of time tend to be the most impactful.
Articles in this section
- How do we treat incomes/goals that span over a long period of time?
- How do I manage Household Members?
- When should I use each life expectancy method?
- Why use multiple rates for discounting goal levels?
- Is there a form that I can use to gather client household information?
- What if I forget my password?
- How does goalgamiPro handle recurring goals?