We are happy to bring you another update to goalgamiPro to improve your experience. Below is a brief summary of the enhancements and bug fixes in this release.
1. Improvements to the Audit Report
We are very pleased with the feedback that we have received on the Audit Report. We hear you loud and clear- you want more on it! We have begun to beef up the Audit Report by including all of the Comments that you have entered. All Comments entered are visible in its own section- whether it be for Household Member, an Account (or other resource), or a Goal.
2. More information displayed in the User Interface
One of our goals with goalgamiPro is to allow you to enter a meeting with a client fully prepared, with a unique perspective on their Household. We made a minor update to make you more prepared by including information that has been available on the report in the User Interface. Specifically, you can now review the “Additional Savings Needed” section on the Balance Sheet before you create a Report. You can see this on the last column of the below image. This will allow you to review everything before creating a report.
3. Remove 'generate' button from Cashflows to generate automatically
Sometimes the best changes are the little ones. We found that many people were reviewing older Cashflow tables simply because they did not always see the ‘Generate Cashflow’ button. So, we removed it. Your Cashflow is now generated automatically.
4. Bug fixes
We spent much of this release fixing issues. Here is a quick list:
- Resolved issue when an invalid security is encountered and an error occurs.
- Resolved 'Timeout' issue which was inconsistent behavior, typically a log out in 30 minutes. Extended the ‘timeout’ to 60 minutes.
- During upload, you may now assign unrecognized security to generic asset
- Resolved various Redtail import issues
We hope that these changes improve your experience. As always, please contact us with any questions.