Advisor Software Support
- Introducing Cash Flow Planner
- How do we treat incomes/goals that span over a long period of time?
- Please explain Actuarial Net Present Value (ANPV)
- How is the Spending Reductions Needed section of the ‘Can I Afford My Goals?’ report determined?
- If the balance sheet calculation uses actuarial net present value for retirement expense goals (incorporating life expectancy), doesn’t that mean half the population will live longer than the planning horizon?
- Is the Household Balance Sheet independent of current/future asset allocations?
- What is the Funding Percent on the Household Balance Sheet?
- What is the Surplus/Deficit on the Household Balance Sheet?
- What's New In Version 1.4?
- What's New in Version 1.3?